Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health effects.
Anytime your property is saturated by flood water, the liquid must subsequently be removed to prevent the growth of mildew, or in more extreme circumstances mold. On a larger and often more urgent scale, qualified restoration technicians must be skilled in mold abatement services repair and inspection when responding to a home or business that experienced flooding due to a burst pipe, sewer spill or natural disaster. If you have minor to serious water damage, or are in need of mold abatement services, Kip’s goes above and beyond to restore your home or office to make it feel like a brand new again!
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy.It can grow on any organic substance, as long as moisture and oxygen are present. Mold can cause degradation to buildings. It can also cause health problems for people and even pets.
Consider the Following Mold Facts:
• Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
• Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
• Mold spores thrive on moisture.
• Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
• Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
• Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
• Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, Kip’s can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation. Our team of experts are knowledgeable in all types of building maintenance, and offer services with eco-friendly cleaning products. They keep your home looking beautiful with a lasting, healthy glow. In regards to a mold abatement services, Kip’s works hard to be the leading provider in water restoration, water damage repair and rehabilitating of your most important space! Whether it means re-installing custom flooring, counter tops and cabinets, or working with what you already have, they strive to restore your dwelling back to a warm and inviting atmosphere for both you and your guests!
With many years of experience in mold remediation and testing, Kip’s Carpet Cleaning is the right choice for your mold inspection and remediation. It is important to hire only experienced and qualified professionals for this important task. Be sure to also make them verify that any samples that are taken are to be analyzed by an accredited independent laboratory . Your inspector should be a certified Mold / Indoor air quality inspector through a training institute recognized by accredited labs. The inspector should be able to provide a written report and authorization to sign off on a Mold / Indoor air quality report.
When it comes to a emergency mold abatement services, Kip’s strives to “put your mind at ease”. Whether it’s a broken pipe, water heater, sprinkler system, aquarium, toilet overflow or natural disaster, we have all the necessary elements to make your home or business look like nothing ever happened!
Contact Kip’s today for a FREE Estimate, Inspection, Consultation or to Schedule Services in the Ottawa, Kansas and Franklin, Johnson, Anderson and Douglas County areas for residential home and commercial properties.
Our Services Include the Following:
• Emergency Cleanup Services – 24x7
• Mold Abatement & Removal
• Air & Surface Samples
• Crawl Space Clean-Up Services
• Structural Damage Repairs
• Mold Testing / Inspections
• Mold, Mildew & Microbial Remediation
• Thermography Camera Inspections
• Mold & Mildew Prevention
• Moisture Meter Measurements
• Written Estimates & Insurance Claim Processing