Water Damage Repair and Restoration
When you use Kip’s Water Damage Repair and Restoration you should expect fast, quality service to get your life back to normal as quickly as possible – for flooding from sewage, sump-pump back up, broken pipes or water heaters – these can all be a big mess to clean up and the job needs to be done quickly and thoroughly to avoid bigger issues like mold and structural decay.
Our 24/7 goal and guarantee is to give our clients the fastest response time to have you back to normal as quickly as possible. If we’re not on the job within 2 to 3 hours from the time we receive all the information, we will take 5% off the total price or of your deductible – your choice!
- 24-hour Mobile Emergency Response
- On-site evaluation
- Water extraction
- Structural Drying
- Mold Detection
- Wall & floor clean-up
Water Damage Repair and Restoration in Olathe, Lawrence, Ottawa, Lousiburg, Paola, Gardner, Baldwin…
When you use Kip’s Carpet Cleaning, Inc. for your water damage repair and restoration service you should expect fast quality service to get your life back to normal again as quickly as possible.
Yes! You can call and we do answer the phone for water damage emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Kip’s Carpet Cleaning, Inc. is proud of its guarantee to be the fastest in its response time to our clients. We guarantee to be on the job within 2 to 3 hours from the time we receive all the information for the job. We even have a guarantee for after hours as well. If we don’t meet our guarantee you will receive an additional 5% off the total price or your deductible. It’s your choice!! We do this because we understand how important time is when it comes to water. Nobody enjoys the stress of a flooded house. We want to get your life back to normal as fast as possible. Here is our basic 6 step process.
What to expect when we arrive!
- When Kip’s Water Damage Repair and Restoration. arrives at your home we will inspect the job and get started right away. The 1st thing that must be done is to extract as much water as possible. With Kip’s Carpet Cleaning, Inc. you get the most powerful truckmount system in the business to remove the water. Kip’s Carpet Cleaning, Inc. uses the Water Claw. This important piece of equipment will help remove even more water from the carpet and pad.( Please remember in some situations the pad must be removed as well as the carpet
- After the extraction is complete we will install very powerful air-movers and dehumidifiers. These pieces of equipment are very important to the drying process and must be left on at all times. In some situations it may be required to use different types of equipment. Your technician will explain to you in detail if something else is needed to dry your home.
- For our next step we will apply an application of Microban. We want to make sure that we don’t allow for any mold growth. Keeping your home and indoor air quality safe is very important to us.
- Now that the drying process is in full swing we will make sure to inspect the job daily to make sure everything is drying properly. Please remember we are available to answer any questions that you may have. We are only a phone call away.
- If the carpet was not able to be saved we can walk you through the carpet buying process and even help you select the type of carpet you want and make sure that it is installed properly.
- The final step is to make sure everything is dry. With the drying process being complete we will clean anything that may have gotten wet or damaged in any other way. When we finish cleaning we will return everything to its original position, wipe everything down, and do a final walk through to insure that everything is complete. These are the 6 basic steps to getting your home back to normal. We would like to thank you for using Kip’s Carpet Cleaning, Inc!